Outstanding colonial LOADED with updates, a stone's throw to 12 Corners and Brighton's vast amenities! Come see this bright, clean, fresh charmer boasting tasteful and extensive improvements within the last year to include: Full kitchen demo/remodel everything new w/large island, quartz countertops 2022. Dishwasher/gas stove w/air fryer/microwave/disposal 2022. Powder room remodel 2022. Closet systems in bedroom and master 2022. Air scrubber (air purifier) installed Crossfield 2022. New 6 panel interior doors installed lower and upper level 2022. New luxury flooring first floor 2022. New flooring bedroom 2021. New recessed lighting, living room 2021. Sliding glass doors w/new steps down to yard 2021. Whole interior painted 2021. Fully fenced yard w/6 ft wood fence 2021. New carpeting/runner 2022. Roof new in 2017. Sensational walking distance location and minutes to Downtown, UR, RIT, airport, shopping, eateries, Brickyard Trail, Auburn Trail, Brighton Farmer's market in addition to the tremendous community and school system for which the town is known. Schedule your showing today and have the Season Greet you with this gift! Delayed Negotiations- Offers due 11/28/22 @ 3pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,332 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, See Remarks, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Quartz Counters,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Fence,Patio. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price