What would you do with a custom built 1740 sq ft ranch home on 133 acres? Here’s a thought…. Before you even enter your home you will want to sit and relax on your wrap around porch and enjoy the view of your pond and all the abundant wildlife. As you enter this home you will find the gorgeous living room with cathedral ceilings, exposed beams and a floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace. The open concept kitchen features granite countertops, custom kitchen cupboards with soft close drawers, farm house sink, stainless steel appliances and a spacious island for added storage and seating.This home has a large loft overlooking the living area and can easily be used for an office, additional storage or sleeping quarters for all your friends and family.32x30 detached drive through garage has power and is perfect for storing all your vehicles or toys.The property includes an old apple orchard, rifle range, stone walls and trails through out. Salmon River Reservoir is a short drive away for a great day of fishing or take a ride on the snowmobile and ATV trails nearby.This tranquil and peaceful setting is the perfect place to unwind.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,740 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rural Lot,Secluded,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price