Gorgeous Ellwanger Barry styled 4/5 bed, 1.5 full bath home, renamed Highland Park Neighborhood in 2007 to highlight the beauty, entertainment and proximity of everything city living has to offer! The large foyer showcases the original oak trim and the 1910's era. Original hardwoods are under the carpets. Todays buyers will appreciate the versatile open 1st floor plan that showcase the original pocket doors that separate the Livingroom from the formal dinning room. Beautiful original built in's. Updates include electrical service, replacement windows, French drain, Blown in insulation in the attic and basement, brand new sewer line to the street,1st floor laundry (could be moved back to basement and room could be made a bedroom/office,! Catch the breeze on the beautiful front porch! Ample parking and storage with 1 car detached garage. A MUST SEE for city movers! This home possess all its classic old world charm!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,678 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Ellwanger & Barry
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Main Level
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price