Well maintained village home with tons of charm! Enter this great home through one of the two front entries into separate spacious foyers. Enjoy the eat-in kitchen with a generous amount of cabinet & counter space. The spacious formal dining room has a built-in & is perfect for entertaining. There are 2 living rooms & a newer gas fireplace. Remodeled full bath with a step-in shower. 1st floor laundry with skylights can also be used as an office/den. Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms all with oversized closets. There is an additional room that could easily be used as a 4th bedroom but there is no closet. Full bath with ceramic tile surround & a tub. Relax on the wrap around porch that is loaded with character. Back door leads to the oversized deck with a pergola that overlooks the backyard, with tons of landscaping. Brand new furnace installed in 2020, tankless water heater, updated electric panel, many newer windows, newer floors & fresh paint. Tons of original woodwork, some hardwood floors, & many tasteful updates, still with the original charm feel! Over sized detached garage with a second story, electric, & a woodstove. This home is a must see!!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,136 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Skylights,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price