Classically charming Cape Cod with built-ins, beautiful hardwood floors and a babbling brook. This storybook home is the perfect place to start the new year. Warmed by a wood fireplace, the large, welcoming living room leads to an enclosed sunroom. The bright formal dining room has a glass pane corner built-in to display your favorite pieces. Enjoy a quick morning coffee in the fully applianced eat-in kitchen. You'll be surprised and delighted by the size of the 3 bedrooms...a couple with reading nooks. The 2-stall attached garage includes one heated stall which houses the washer/dryer. Nestled on a treelined street with a small brook along the rear edge of the yard. This home has a Utica mailing address but is located in the New Hartford School District.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,396 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price