Majestic and one-of-a-kind, this custom-built Hirsch Tudor is a true gem nestled on 2 acres of lush land with fruit, cherry and walnut trees. As soon as you step inside the grand entrance, the 2-story foyer welcomes you with its stunning oak and inlaid Italian ceramic tile floor, leading up to an open balcony and cathedral ceiling that exudes elegance at every turn. The sunken living room boasts a fossil stone fireplace, perfect for cozy evenings spent indoors. Gorgeous New Cherry Wood flooring (2022) The fully renovated (2019) eat-in kitchen features granite countertops and new cherry cabinets - ideal for cooking gourmet meals while enjoying picturesque views of the surrounding landscape. The main bedroom offers double sink en-suite bathroom with his-and-her closets adding to your comfort and convenience. Upstairs laundry makes life easier too! This enchanting property is truly a rare find that must be seen to be believed - schedule your private tour today!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,017 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Baseboard, See Remarks.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Natural Woodwork,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks,TV Antenna. Rural Lot,Secluded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price