This tranquil property location is the best of 2 worlds - a beautiful country setting with stream, and yet only a few short minutes to the village center, schools, shopping and parks. Farmhouse and outbuildings offer the renovator an opportunity to make this truly your own. Trustee attorney is currently in the process of increasing the existing lot size of 1.18 acres to 3.44 acres. House and outbuildings to be sold in "As Is" condition. Don't pass up this unique opportunity!
Single Family, 2 Story
1,832 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Low Threshold Shower,Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Irregular Lot,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price