Stately, Federal Revivial, brick, mansion located in the Sedgwick Farms Perservation District. The house features 6 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and 3 marble fireplaces. In addition it contains solaria, porches, antique light fixtures, federal style fanlights, leaded glass and hardwood floors. The large double foyer entryway shows off the old English mahogany staircase. There is a half bath under the stairway. The first floor landing featuring a federal style fanlight over the windows, also accesses the servant's staircase leading from the kitchen. The Kitchen has a walk-thru butler's pantry. A tiled wall with a mantile facade lends an unusal architectural feature. Property is an estate and being sold "as is". Property is in the Sedgwick Farms Historic District.
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,946 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Other,Pantry,See Remarks,Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Tile, Slate
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price