Absolutely exquisite! Incredibly maintained with so much charm and character. Beautiful foyer welcomes you, large living room with gas fireplace, french doors to formal dining room, updated eat in kitchen with stainless appliances, white cabinetry with granite, island has quartz countertop. Front sunroom with wood fireplace and also a rear sunroom overlooking beautiful perennial gardens. Master suite with wood fireplace, 2 additional bedrooms and another full bath on 2nd level plus an office. 3rd level offering a full bathroom and 4th bedroom. This property is in impeccable condition and won't last long!
Single Family, Tudor, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,732 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Freezer,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat, Steam. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Quartz Counters,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick
- Tile, Slate, Asphalt, Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Corner Lot,Near Public Transit.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price