If you are looking for living space, this house is for you! Everywhere you turn, the next room is larger than the last. There are two living rooms on the first floor plus a dining room. The house sits on a corner lot with a detached garage and plenty of storage in the full basement as well as the walk up attic. The interior has just been painted throughout, all new carpet upstairs installed and the huge laundry room with built in cabinets is conveniently on the 2nd floor. New countertop installed in the kitchen and there are vinyl windows throughout. The main water line coming from the road has also been replaced. The property is just a few steps away from Lions Park and is easy to show!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,442 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Appliances Negotiable,Gas Water Heater
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Corner Lot,Flood Zone,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price