Welcome to Treybrook! Built by one of Central New York's premiere builders, Build Your Own Home BYOH. The spacious open floor plan shows the kitchen and dining area overlooking into the great room with a centrally positioned gas fireplace that can be enjoyed through out the first floor. A chef's dream kitchen is complete with an over sized quartz surfaced kitchen island/breakfast bar, built in appliances and plenty of room for entertaining. So many convenient features such as the 1st floor home office, landing zone/locker area in the mudroom, 1st floor laundry and walk in pantry. Sit back and enjoy sipping coffee on your front porch. Customize all your own to make this your home & START PACKING! Pictures are for illustrative purposes only, pictures reflect what could be built. Pricing will be adjusted per upgrade & design.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 3+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
4,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level,Upper Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Jetted Tub,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Quartz Counters,Sliding Glass Door(s),Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Barbecue,Deck,Fully Fenced,Pool,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Irregular Lot,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price