Creative Owner changed the floorplan. Three large bedrooms on Upper Level. Primary bedroom recreated from 2 bedrooms now has more space for the bedroom and a sitting area. Newly created attached bath revisited to capture SPA environment. Country kitchen has slider to large deck. All windows facing the backyard on Upper Level have views of Skaneateles Lake. Living room and kitchen on Upper Level. Lower Level has generous bedroom and half bath. Family room offers more natural lighting and walk out porch. (Lower Level finished square footage: 1702). Hot Water Baseboard Heat in main part of house supported by BUDERUS Boiler. Electric is used for heating area on lower level for plumbing. Lot sizes are generous enough to create gentle distance between neighboring parcels. Dead End Street. This part of Spafford is in the Skaneateles School District. High Speed Internet is available from Spectrum. Water Access is via Bockes Road, Public Access for Town of Spafford.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,349 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Free-Standing Range,Oven,Oil Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dining Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Jetted Tub,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Concrete Driveway,Deck,Patio. Agricultural,Irregular Lot,Residential Lot,Views.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price