Lovely large Victorian home situated in Waterville's quaint village. Expansive white kitchen with butcher-block countertops, a stately office with built-in bookshelves, large living area with abundant natural light, lovely woodwork throughout, including pocket doors. Gas and pellet stove fireplaces, great master suite. Private backyard, and 2 stall carriage house with workshop. Don't forget the amazing mudroom for the upcoming cold season and stunning front porch. This home exudes character of yesteryear with the ease of modern living.
Single Family, Victorian, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,080 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Other,See Remarks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price