Check out this special property consisting of a 3,000 square foot contemporary split level home built in 1993. It's a great and practical layout with 3 beds, 3 baths and a beautiful great room with a gas fireplace. 624 SF are in the lower level. In the back side you will enjoy a very private 28' heated above ground pool with a 3/4 deck surround and pergola. Public water, tankless instant hot water, and Generac backup generator are big bonuses. The 1.5 acre parcel has a nicely landscaped lawn including two amazing rock gardens and plenty of room for play and other gardens of your choice. The 10' x 20' shed serves plenty of storage and the attached heated and cooled 32 x 30 garage includes loads of year round shop space. Your imagination is the limit for business or pleasure! Just a short drive to Frontenac Park in Union Springs to play or launch your boat on beautiful Cayuga Lake. For commuters its a very easy drive to Ithaca, Syracuse or Rochester. Take a look for yourself!
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
East Cayuga Reservation
High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Accessible Full Bath,Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Doors,Accessible Hallway(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Great Room,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Gravel Driveway,Pool. Agricultural,Irregular Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price