LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. When it comes to buying real estate location is so important! Here is your chance to buy in the Village, just a short walk to Victor's School Campus. Original Owners selling in the lovely Quail Ridge neighborhood. Classic Center Entrance Colonial with open and inviting front porch. Formal Dining, Eat-In Kitchen, powder room and 1st Floor office/bedroom(5th) Great room with vaulted ceiling & woodburning fireplace. Large master suite and 3 more good sized bedrooms upstairs. Elevated deck overlooking deep, wooded backyard. Finished basement bonus space w/workshop and storage. Convenient turnaround driveway. Newer HVAC w/High efficiency York Furnace, New Sump Pump. House needs some TLC but has excellent "bones". No Delayed Negotiations-This one has TONS of POTENTIAL, Don't wait, it's EZ to show!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,978 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Humidifier
- Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Crawl Space,Full,Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Rehab Financing, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price