155 Elton is a nicely maintained cape cod home with 1st floor living!! Move in and enjoy the recently updated eat-in kitchen. Updates include flooring, cabinets refinished, counters and all new stainless steel appliances and lighting! Just off the kitchen through the atrium door is HUGE bonus space that can be used as a formal dining room or family room. The living room in the front of the house has hardwoods and a big picture window offering lots of sunshine! Rounding out the first floor is the full bath and two bedrooms- the large main bedroom and the 2nd (both with hardwoods) that was used as a laundry room by the previous owners. Upstairs you will find two more large bedrooms both with new carpeting and fresh paint. The full basement offers great storage and laundry area with access to the backyard. The partial fenced backyard is an oasis of beautiful landscaping, flowers, coy pond and a walking path that leads to the gazebo that's great for entertaining or just relaxing. Property is located just minutes from I-81 for easy commuting to Syracuse University or the hospitals.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,152 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Patio. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price