When the world is buying sizzle...Try buying the steak! This custom built family home has been lovingly maintained in meticulous condition. With an abundance of square footage...hardwoods, large principal rooms surprisingly open, main level laundry and a beautiful yard, this home is a gem. Located in that special part of New Hartford, just outside the village enclave of old Pippin Hill...The neighborhood is prime.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,420 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Freezer,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Accessible Bedroom,No Stairs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Play Structure,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price