Move in ready unit in a quiet neighborhood. Fresh paint and brand new carpets throughout. Beautiful, partially fenced in yard backing into the woods. On demand water heater (tankless). All appliances stay. This unit has 2 carports and 1 parking spot. Kitchen opens up to a dining room. This unit is perfect for a new family, a young professional or a retiring couple ready to downsize. HOA fee is $248.09 per month. Delayed negotiations. Please submit your best offer by Friday, May 12, 2023 at 7pm. Open house on Saturday, May 6, 2023 from 11 am to 3pm and on Sunday, May 7, from 11am to 1pm.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Condo
1 Full/1 Half
1,071 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Windsor Village Condo
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Other,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price