Not only location but lots of character in this house that has been family owned for over 50yrs. Wonderful enclosed 3 season front porch for enjoying beautiful summer and fall days, beautiful hardwoods, lovely french doors, lots of original woodwork. House has central air, all new windows, newer siding and a fabulous back yard with a detached garage and a shed. To top it off house is on a "cul de sac" so makes this a very quiet and charming street! Sewer is going to be connected sometime in the near future.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,440 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Cul-De-Sac.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price