Don't miss out on this well maintained cozy cottage in the woods! This 2 bedroom 1 bath home offers beautiful new floors along with a spacious yard located at the end of a dead end road in the Central Square school district. Enjoy the added feature of a sunroom to feel the sun on a warm day or be able to star gaze at night. All furniture except china cabinet in the home is negotiable or for sale along with the ride on mower and snow blower that has just been purchased recently. Move in Ready! **ALL OFFERS DUE THURSDAY 5/6 @ 9 pm**
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Cottage, 1 Story
912 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Furnished,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased. Agricultural.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price