Looking for a wonderful starter home or downsizing? View the virtual tour of this ranch located on a quiet neighborhood street, and then set up a time to check it out! The home features 3-bedrooms with beautiful hardwood floors, newer roof, newer furnace and central air, and some vinyl replacement windows. A large backyard with mature trees can easily accommodate a hot tub, pool, playground, or whatever your heart desires. Conveniently located close to schools and shopping. The fully finished basement, with knotty pine paneling and a wet bar, adds additional living space. Add your own style to this great place to call home, and come make this one your own! Please note that the drain in the kitchen sink is currently leaking. the seller will fix this once the new garbage disposal is installed.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,118 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,See Remarks
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price