Light, bright and airy is the theme to this 4 bed, 2 full bath home that has been wonderfully renovated. Sunny fresh hardwoods welcome you into this airy open living space designed as a neutral canvas to make your own. The massive kitchen is the heart of the home with shiny stainless-steel appliances, storage island, new cabinetry, open space for an eat-in table and lighting galore! Convenient first floor bedroom has a full bath ensuite and access to a covered side entryway. Upstairs hosts new warm plush carpeting, sizable bathroom with modern washer/dryer stackable hook-ups, and pull-down full attic access for storage. This all sits on a deep city lot, with patio and barn/garage with electric for tinkering/storing, all close to schools and the library! New furnace, hw tank, pex plumbing, duct work, and electric as well! Delayed negotiations to take place on August 24, 2021 Please have all offers submitted to my email by August 24, 2021 at 12pm. Commission paid on sales price less concessions.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,757 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Bedroom on Main Level,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price