Beautiful Colonial from the late 1800s REBUILT from the ground up in 2004 and set on a 40 acre working farm! 2600+ square ft. 3 Bedroom, 2 full Bathroom, This country home has so much to offer including Oak Hardwood floors and trim throughout, Corian counters, 50 Gallon hot water heater, heated floors, Gorgeous electric stove with the character of the 1800’s style. 3 bedrooms with 2 full baths and first floor master bedroom. Beautiful cabinets in the kitchen with a small eating area, and a separate formal dining room. Solid oak doors throughout the house. Upstairs includes additional office space with 2 spacious Bedrooms. Poured foundation with heated floors in the full basement that includes walkout access. Several Outbuildings include a 60 X 100 barn that will hold 14,000 bales of hay and has 75 stalls. The barn also has a newer metal roof. There is also a 2000 sq. foot machinery barn with newer roof and siding, a 25 X 40-foot pole barn with cement floors, 3 cement silos. There is a 21 X 21 ft. chicken coop and a small pond in the pasture. 10 Acres of high T/Fence The farm was certified organic and is centrally located between Syracuse and Watertown. A must see and move in ready!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,624 sq. ft
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat, Wood. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Country Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased. Agricultural,Residential Lot,Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price