Wait till you see this OUTSTANDING Cottage/Ranch tucked on a private 1.26 Acre lot with Shared Water rights to Panther Lake. This one family owned get away HOME is one of the nicest maintained cottages that I have ever seen. Lots of improvement's and updates like Metal Roof, Septic Tank, Water pump system, bathroom, kitchen, paint on walls and ceiling's, Light fixtures, Fencing, Electrical Box, Front door and so much more. If you are looking for a turn key get away this is it!! As you have a Lake to enjoy during summer as well as, Hunting near by and riding trails for ATV's or Snowmobile's. This setting is so peaceful and private with a large garage used for hanging out in with a screened doorway and lots of storage space and could also store your Toys. The wood burning Fireplace is great for cool nights and lets not forget about the Fantastic enclosed porch that is such a great place to entertain With Fantastic Wooded/Land views from a full wall of windows. House feels larger than what the sq footage says in tax records. The property is a MUST SEE for someone looking for a great getaway retreat with lots of parking and lots of space to ad more out buildings if needed.
Single Family, Ranch, Cabin, Ranch, 1 Story
819 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Panter Lake Park
- Electric Water Heater,Gas Cooktop,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Wood. See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Other,See Remarks,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Propane Tank - Owned. Secluded,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price