Rarely available townhouse tucked away from East Ave in awesome enclave behind The Phoenix House. Courtyard entrance with beautiful plantings and landscaping. First floor primary bedroom with full bath, 2nd bedroom down currently used as den with full bath. Upstairs is a loft, room for office, built in bookshelves, sitting area and big bedroom with full bath. Spacious living room with fireplace, French doors, and beautiful hardwood floors,. Eat in kitchen, Formal dining room, 1st floor laundry. 2.5 car garage. Very special offering. Priced to make this your dream hideaway in the heart of East Ave preservation district. Delayed Negotiations Sunday, September 11 @ noon.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Condo
2,434 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Phoenix & Town Lt
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Guest Accommodations,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Loft,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio. Historic District,Near Public Transit.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price