Outstanding 4 bedrooms, 3 baths ranch at Mallard's Landing with 37.5% tax savings. This quality built home features floor to ceiling windows & transom windows inviting the natural lights indoor in every angles. Open floor concept with tray ceiling in the great room w/gas fireplace flowing to kitchen & dining area. There is an outdoor lanai overlooking at fresh water pond & nature preserve. Custom crown moldings throughout, first floor built-in desk for home office & first floor laundry area. Kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances & stone backsplash. Owners' en suite w/double vanities, walk in tiled shower. There are 2 bedrooms & bathrooms on the first level. Lower level has additional 2 bedrooms & 1 full bath. Finished family room can be a theater room as well as exercise area. Ample of storage spaces. One level living at its best! Move-in condition and enjoy yourself. First level has 1606 square feet and lower level has 1624 finished walkout area so total square footage is 3230.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,606 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Enders Road Elementary
Eagle Hill Middle
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Great Room,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price