One level living at it's finest! Come see this beautiful ranch style home in desirable Sweden Village neighborhood. Home has been meticulously maintained. Newer roof, hot water tank replaced in 2019, furnace replaced in 2020. The home offers an incredibly spacious and functional layout. Large living room is perfect for entertaining. The lovely open kitchen overlooks the family room and features glass sliding doors to enclosed back porch overlooking private backyard. Over half an acre of land with a creek running along the backside of the yard. Primary bedroom includes private full bathroom. Hardwood floors, tiles, and carpet throughout. Full basement with potential to finish and nearly DOUBLE square footage. Minutes to Wegmans, Walmart, and several other stores and shopping centers. Large two car garage. You are not going to want to miss this one! Delayed Negotiations until Thursday 10/7/2021 at 6:00PM. OPEN HOUSE: Saturday 10/2/2021 12:00PM-2:00PM.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,795 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sweden Village Sec 01
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available
A D Oliver Middle
- Electric Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price