Stunning Colonial!! 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and just under 2200 sq ft! This home boasts gleaming hardwoods through out! Completely updated from top to bottom! New kitchen, updated baths, and all newer mechanics!! Sliding glass doors lead to a floating deck and an enormous backyard! Walking distance to the public library and all of the fun amenities! Just a short drive up Kings Highway to Durand Beach! Prime location! Showing times are as follows: Monday 12/14, 12:30-4:30, Wednesday 12/16, 3-7,Friday 12/18, 12:30-4:30, Saturday and Sunday 11-7, Delayed Negotiations until Monday 12/21 at Noon. Additional parcel included with the purchase of 1408 Titus. Approximately .19 acre. Separate tax record 076-16-3-31. Taxes for that lot are included in total true taxes.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,184 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Walston D Browns
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Other,See Remarks
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Private Yard,See Remarks. Irregular Lot,Near Public Transit.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price