Cozy Bungalow in the Valley of Syracuse. This home can be a great starter home or an investment property. Well cared for by the owner. Easy access to the home from the garage. Has 2 nice size bedrooms and eat in Kitchen. Three season room in the front. Double sized lot and partially fenced in yard. Mature trees and tree vines add to the charm of the home. Very convenient to bus line , stores and hospitals, major highways. Set up an appointment to view this nice home. This property is SOLD AS IS ..
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
853 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence. Cul-De-Sac,Flag Lot,Near Public Transit,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price