Welcome! Much potential with this 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with plenty of room for gatherings in the spacious family room, nice size dining room, and large living room. 4 bedrooms w/ 2 full baths and hall linen closet. Master bedroom with small private bath & walk-in shower. Outdoor space with corner lot, nice yard and large deck. Pool to be removed by seller, if desired. Spacious 2 car garage with plenty of storage space. Dry Basement, space to work on projects, storage or finish off to your needs. All appliances included. Great neighborhood located near Auburn High School. Short walk/drive to Seward Elementary School. So close to Emerson Park, scenic Owasco Lake, The REV Theatre, Downtown Auburn and more!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
William H Seward Elementary
Auburn Junior High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Skylights,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence. Corner Lot,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price