Country feel with the conveniences of village living. This delightful Ranch home, tucked back off the road a bit for maximum privacy, has views for miles, public water/sewer and natural gas available at the road. The living/dining combo spans the width of the house. There are 2 bedrooms and a den/office that could be used as a 3rd small bedroom/nursery and a yard you can’t resist. Much loved for many years and it shows!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
992 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Electric Cooktop,Oil Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price