Gorgeous and very well maintained ranch home in a great location. Eat-in kitchen and 1st floor bath have been updated. Beautiful hardwood floors. Bedrooms are generous in size. Basement is partially finished with a family room area. The sellers have never used the woodstove and do not know if it is in good working order. Also, plenty of storage and furnace and a/c were replaced in 2020. There is a beautiful yard with a wonderful deck, a fire pit and shed. This is a great home in a great area close to shopping, schools, health care facilities and a convenient commute to the Syracuse business district and most main highways. No showings until Saturday 9/17. Multiple offers received. Seller has set a deadline for all best and final offers to be submitted no later than 4:00 pm Monday, 9/19/22.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,076 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price