Enjoy village living in this 1920s craftsman inspired cottage. Plenty of living space, with 3/4 bedrooms and 2 baths, an additional loft space that could be used as a den or home office space, or easily converted to an extra bedroom. There is so much to appreciate about this home, including original hardwood floors and woodwork throughout, gorgeous built-ins, living room with working fireplace, an updated kitchen with the added bonus of an antique reproduction wood burning stove with oven, first floor laundry and plenty of storage both upstairs and downstairs. The basement can be easily accessed from outside and at one time was used as a flower shop. With a two-stall garage and convenient location this home will check all your boxes!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,720 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Stucco
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price