Impeccably updated and maintained home by owner of 37 years! Open floor plan on the main level with cozy gas log stove. Family Rm in Lower level with walk-up to rear yard and an additional room that could be utilized as an office or exercise room! The fenced yard with perennials is park-like. Enjoy your relaxing summer on the back yard deck with awing or front paver patio!Landscaping is mature with Japanese maple,Serviceberry tree, water feature pond, and much more. Updates included, Furnace/AC, Hot Water Tank, New Kitchen LVT Flooring, Updated Windows for natural light. This is one to have! Delayed Showings until 5/26 @10AM. Delayed Negotiations until 5/31 @ 1PM.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,612 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Main Level
- Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Exterior Entry,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Solid Surface Counters,Skylights,Window Treatments,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price