Relax in this tranquil and private wooded setting that offers across the street views of Oneida Lake. This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath split-level home has plenty of features to love. Spacious kitchen with plenty of counter and cabinet space. The dining room has access to the large back pressure treated deck. The living room features a natural stone wood burning fire place inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright. The large bay window in the living room overlooks the manicured front yard with surrounding trees, beautiful lawn and a garden pond. Upstairs has 3 good size bedrooms and a full bath. The finished walk-out basement has a second living room and a newly remodeled 1/2 bath with a laundry room. Heat your home with the biomass furnace or just the regular furnace. There is a 1 stall attached garage and a super cool 2 story barn with plenty of storage. Located just minutes from Taft Bay Park on Oneida Lake with picnic area, swimming, basketball and tennis. Access to the State trail is also nearby for snowmobiling and ATV riding. Many enjoyable updates to have this house be your home.
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,619 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Oil. Forced Air, See Remarks.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Sliding Glass Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway. Views,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price