PENFIELD SCHOOLS! Prepare to be impressed by this extremely well maintained FOUR bedroom home with a HUGE yard! You are greeted by a spacious entry way leading up to a large living room full of natural light that is open to the formal dining room. From there you will find an updated kitchen featuring corian countertops, an abundance of cabinet space and stainless steel appliances. The eat-in kitchen overlooks the family room that leads to the incredible backyard. Enjoy your summer nights eating out on the patio! Downstairs you will also find an updated half bath and a FOURTH BEDROOM! Upstairs you will find three additional spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom. Newer furnace and AC, brand new front door, vinyl windows, vinyl siding! This home is has been meticulously maintained inside and out! Nothing to do but move in! All offers to be considered Tuesday 5/16/23 at 5PM. Showings begin Thursday 5/11 @ 8am.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,768 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Village Green North Sec 0
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price