This house has so much potential! With some TLC and a little bit of work, you can turn this house into your new home. Set back off the road with a large yard, this 2 bedroom ranch includes new kitchen appliances and first floor laundry hookups. If you're currently renting, a 5% down payment conventional loan could mean a mortgage payment of less than $700 a month, including taxes and insurance! The house does need some work but for the price you can't beat it. The seller is including an American Home Shield "ShieldEssential" Home Warranty with the purchase of this home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Bungalow, 1 Story
788 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Flat, Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Fence,Gravel Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price