One of the most picturesque view in all of WNY! Lovely 4-acre estate with something for everyone. Fishing, hunting, 4 wheeling, snowmobiling, walking or horse trails. This hillside ranch home is set back and surrounded by mature trees. Light and bright interior with loads of windows and entertainment size deck to enjoy this peaceful overlook of creek and babbling water falls. Over 500’ of Creek frontage! Enjoy your own private fishing hole, rafting, or kayaking from your back yard. Interior features include: eat in kitchen, large family style dining room, living room with WBFP, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths! Finished walk out lower level has plenty of additional living space for guest including a bar room and rec room. Out buildings include a 4-car heated garage plus 2 story 40 X 50 recent pole barn for recreation equipment or horses. Only 5 minutes to the Pembroke Thruway entrance and route 5. This spectator setting and home must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,736 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Other - See Remarks
Pembroke Junior-Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air, Baseboard, See Remarks.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Propane Tank - Owned. Agricultural,Irregular Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price