Ready to move in and call this home or use for recreation/seasonally. Single story with walk up attic. Set back off the road for privacy. Very close to state land. 3 acres with a shed that was a full service butcher shop and a chicken coop/fenced yard. Dogs, other animals? Nicely fenced back yard is ready for them. Property is open with trees and woods beyond that in back. Shapley Brook, runs thru for a place to fish right on your own property. If you love country living, sitting on your deck watching nature around you, this just may be the property for you! And did I mention, there is a dog washing station as well!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
135,471 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Baseboard.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Home Office,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Bath in Primary Bedroom,Main Level Primary,Primary Suite,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Fence,Private Yard,See Remarks. Flag Lot,Rural Lot,Secluded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price