Welcome to 134 Century Drive, Syracuse NY! Step into this 3-bedroom with 3-full bathroom home that is nestled on a beautiful lot. Sunlit interiors blend seamlessly with the outdoor views. The living space, accentuated by vast windows, offers breathtaking views of the entire yard. The completely renovated kitchen and adjacent dining promise memorable culinary moments. All Bedrooms are spacious. Convenience takes center stage with a completely renovated 4-season room adjacent to the dining room. The lower level offers a very large open space with high ceilings. This space is ready for your imagination. This home is also in the Westhill school district and is very close to the highways and all amenities.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,515 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price