Antique hideaway home on 2.45 mostly wooded acres. Located on primary highway close to Geneva and Canandaigua but is mostly concealed by a screen of trees. Cozy knotty pine den has a restorable fireplace, built-in bookshelves and a door opening into the back enclosed porch. Den could be used for another bedroom. Huge living room has space for a dining room table and is open to the uniquely spindled staircase. Upstairs there is a spacious walk-in attic for easy-access storage space. The lovely private yard has a building that could be used as storage, shop space or getaway spot. You can see the remains of a former antique shop sitting on the former Route 20 before the main highway was reconstructed. Improvements include:, water heater and sump-2021, rof-2007, some newer windows. Property is zoned C-1: residential & light commercial. Home business opportunity! There is a new survey showing the recent subdivision from a larger parcel. The new assessment has not been completed but will be before closing. Taxes and assessment to be determined. Delayed negotiations until Wednesday November 15 at 4 pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 1 Story
1,224 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Freezer,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Steam. Baseboard.
- Exterior Entry,Partial,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Drapes,Thermal Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Den,Eat-in Kitchen,Window Treatments,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Electricity,Workshop in Garage,Driveway,Shared Driveway.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Patio. Agricultural,Irregular Lot,Rural Lot.
Part of 324400-103-000-0001-046-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price