Wonderful spacious 4 bedroom University Colonial, a short bike ride to campus and minutes to downtown and the hospitals. Huge true eat-in kitchen, large formal dining room w/ natural woodwork and French doors. Nice office space on first floor for those who are working from home. Oversized living room with wood burning fireplace and attached windowed front porch. Upstairs features a large master with cedar closet and three other bedrooms, a period bathroom w/ fabulous original sink. Third floor is totally insulated w/ top of the line insulation and could easily be finished. Convenient 1/2 bath on first floor, a full two car garage with 2 openers.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,439 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price