Deerfield Cape in desirable area w/ 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bath is waiting for you! Come see the potential this home offers for you to make it your own! Well maintained w/ vinyl siding, gutters, updated replacement windows, roof(less than 10 years old), hot water tank(2015), furnace (2021) & more. Eat-in Kitchen w/ stove & fridge. Amazing Stone Fireplaced Living Room. Hardwood floors just need to be redone and will ads beauty to this home! 4th Bedroom (downstairs) could also be used as a Formal Dining Room. Oversized Garage w/ newer floor & garage door. Covered back patio overlooks level backyard. Nice flexible layout offers Buyer so many options! Come see it today before its gone! As per owner request - Showings to take place all week, any/all offers need to be in by 4PM on Sunday 9/5/2021.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,354 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Trenton Heights Sec III
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Water Heater
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price