Amazing opportunity at this price to own a spacious village home with historic charm This home has much to offer and tons of potential. 1st floor offers multiple living rooms, kitchen, dining area and laundry area, full bathroom, and a spacious open porch on the front. 2nd floor boasts 4 bedrooms (one could be a nice office) and a large bathroom. There is a full basement with an exterior walkout and abundant yard. There is also a full attic that could be converted to additional rooms! Notice the unique charm of the original hardwood floors, large windows that let in a lot of light, high ceilings, and spacious rooms. What an opportunity this is to live in this quaint and quiet village location. Public water and public sewer. This home has so much to offer for the price!!
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
2,126 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Double Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Private Yard,See Remarks. Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price