First time on market... This mid-century modern raised ranch has abundant windows to let the outside in. A flagstone entrance leads you to a roomy finished basement, complete with gas fireplace and newer sliders that lead out to the patio. You'll enjoy plenty of wildlife, including deer, right in your backyard. Upstairs, the vaulted living room with even more sliders has an open airy feeling. The master bedroom and second bedroom share a balcony with views of the additional land, all the way to Pulaski Elementary. Enjoy a country setting of 2+ private wooded acres, with the convenience of village water and sewer. I-81, Lake Ontario, Sandy Pond, and the Salmon River are only minutes away. Well maintained home ready for your personal touch.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,986 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Pulaski Junior-Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Balcony,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Corner Lot,Irregular Lot,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price