If you're seeking an updated home featuring a beautiful fresh new kitchen with white cabinets, gorgeous granite countertops, new appliances and new laminate wood flooring, then look no further than this contemporary on a village cul-de-sac. At the entry level you'll find the formal living room with modern fireplace & lofted ceiling--then up a short flight of open stairs to the dining room (w/sliders to the deck) and the open kitchen. On the same level, there are 2 mid-sized bedrooms and a guest full bath plus the master bedroom with its own full bath, lofted ceilings and huge closet. On the lower level you will find the big family room, a powder room and 4th bedroom/office. The backyard is huge, flat and private. A new roof was installed in 2018. Great neighborhood just a stroll to shops, restaurants, parks & lake!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,042 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Chenango Heights Sec B
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, See Remarks, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Partial,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Bath in Primary Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Storage.
- Wood, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Cul-De-Sac,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price