Fantastic neighborhood home complete with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms in the city of Cortland awaits its new owner. Maintained with top notch attention, this 1900 square foot home has a great layout, and extra room in the basement for rec room, craft room and even space for 2 more bedrooms! And this basement is completely connected to the flow of the upstairs. It offers a huge back yard complete with a small dog kennel, back deck for entertaining, and a sliding glass door that leads into the heated one car garage that could be used as a fun gathering space or as a garage or workshop. Additional storage offered in a paved shed/overhead garage space off the main garage too. Home has had everything recently touched with awesome finishes, such as the new driveway, windows, doors, landscaping, carpeting, some sheetrock and paint (some more recent then others). Contact your agent today for your own private tour.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sunfield Slopes Sec 1
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Water Heater
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Den,Eat-in Kitchen,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Other,Pantry,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Fence. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price