Pride of ownership shows in this one owner, spacious home. Recent updates include a new tear off roof in Sept 2020, Central Air in June 2015, New hot water tank in April 2015 and furnace in 2001. Home offers 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms with a den/office space on the first floor, 2 full baths, a formal living room or dining room and a family room open to the eat in kitchen with access to the fully fenced backyard. Family room is on a heated slab. Kitchen offers ample storage and counter space with Corian solid surface countertops and a greenhouse style window overlooking the backyard. The home features 2 bay windows - 1 in the eat in kitchen/dining area and the other in the formal living room. An oversized 2 car garage features a separate 100amp electric subpanel and workshop heated with a propane furnace. Come see all the space this well maintained home has to offer. Delayed negotiations - offers due Wed, June 22 by 10am. Please allow 24 hours for sellers response.
Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
2,160 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Solid Surface Counters,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Propane Tank - Leased,Patio. Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price