Terrific 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath ranch in convenient location! This home was totally rebuilt in 1985 by Smolen Custom Homes. Walk in the entry to spacious, open living/dining area with new flooring and large bay window letting in much natural light. Eat-in kitchen with plenty of cabinet space, solid surface counters, pantry and all appliances included. First floor laundry, nice sized bedroom's including master suite. Full basement for even more storage, 2-car garage with electric and water. walk out to your large, level backyard with patio and partial fencing. Solvay electric & short walk to the middle school.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,325 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Oven,Washer
- Vinyl, Varies
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price