Very pretty contemporary home peacefully situation on 8 acres in the Dryden School District. Fantastic views of the 1/2 acre pond, gardens & countryside living. There's a variety of trees including apple trees and berry bushes; black berries, wild strawberries, black raspberries and cultivated strawberries in theraised beds. More room for larger gardens or livestock. House has two bedrooms & full bath on first floor, one is used as the primary. Kitchen has solid cabinets & plenty of storage space. Casual dining off kitchen leads into a formal dining room making entertaining breeze. Large entryway to greet guests. Family room w/wood stove to stay cozy in the winters. Mudroom, Laundry & powder room complete the first floor. Upstairs are new floors, 2 more bedrooms & a full bath. Basement with 2 car garage, workshop and storage room. Additional 1 car garage and a chicken coop. Short 20 min. drive to Cornell, 10 to Greek Peak & 15 to Cortland State. Close to Finger Lakes Trail.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,132 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
High Speed Internet Available
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Other,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price